ER1.2 TourBlade – a traditional plumber neck flange blade. Patented.
• CNC Milled in Carlsbad, California USA
• Head Material – 303 stainless steel
• Color – Silver satin finish
• Shaft Lengths & Head Weights– 35"@355g, 34”@370g, 33”@370g with light weight grip to maintain proper swing balance
• Face Loft – 2 degrees from the shaft
• Lie Angle – 70 degrees
• Stock Grip – Custom EVNROLL red pistol grip
• Length – Measured from center of leading edge to butt
• Balance – 35 degrees toe down
• Shaft – FST stepless, .370” tip
• Shafting – Straight shaft mounted into an overfit plumber neck hosel
Available in Right-Hand Only.
Black Friday Clubs and Accessories
Final sale items
All online custom club / component orders, demos, sale priced items are FINAL SALE and are NOT eligible for a refund, store credit, or exchange.
Courier Delivery & Warranty
At time of delivery, ensure the package does not appear damaged. If damaged, do not accept the delivery from the courier and contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To report golf equipment damaged in transit, contact our Orders Team at email@example.com within 24 hours of delivery. To report a club/component defect, contact our Orders Team at firstname.lastname@example.org within the specified warranty period.